FRONT DESK POSITION (WEEKEND)
As the Wymbin Front Desk weekend staff, you will be the primary contact for clients and
staff at the studio. The Front Desk Lead is responsible for leading the team, managing the space
and overseeing staff throughout the You will be responsible for a range of responsibilities
including administrative tasks, customer and client relations & care, and
managing contractors & staff.
As the main representative of the studio in addition to the owner, you are the
“face” of the company when at work and ensure visitors receive the best
welcome. Your position will include welcoming clients into the space and
ensuring that their experience is enjoyable and easy-going!
Pleasant personality, with a dynamic, professional attitude to supervise and
lead our team. Ideal candidate takes initiative and can deal efficiently with
complaints- solid customer service approach. Professional and friendly service
to our customers.
- Ensure front desk and reception area is tidy and everything up to date
- Posters changed monthly, bathrooms cleaned and monitored daily.
- Consent forms etc. available and stocked, binders and client info filed accordingly.
- Train, supervise and support front desk staff when needed.
- Handle sub requests.
- Take bookings.
- Ensure timely and accurate customer service.
- Handle complaints and specific customer requests.
- Troubleshoot emergencies.
- Monitor stock and order supplies- keep inventory up to date.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Day to day sales reports and receipts filed neatly.
- Ensure company policies and security requirements and met.
- Accept payment, registration, provide general information.
- Bookeo management, ensuring schedule is up to date, troubleshooting.
- Responsible for the client files and storage/ organization.
- General Management and organization of the day-to-day operations.
- Reception components.
- Answer the studio phone, take registration and bookings over the phone, answer emails within a 24 hour time period.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to manage, oversee and supervise studio operations on the weekend and direct the team.
- Ability to work together with other team members to problem solve and provide optimal studio service and offerings.
- Excellent customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, but also keep busy and utilize time efficiently during the
slower times of day.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work quickly and multi task.
- Bookeo experience an asset, but not required.
- Drive & initiative to learn Bookeo and new procedures/ how things work
- Drive to help out and assist where you can.
- Experience as a front desk manager or with administration/management.
- Thorough knowledge of customer service, office and team management.
- Proficiency in English (oral and written).
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, Excel & Word.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Problem solving skills.
- High school diploma; additional certification is a plus.
- Yoga certification and/or experience is a plus.
- Experience working with children and youth a plus.
- Current and valid police clearance is required (must be within one year).
- Current and valid First Aid/ CPR certification is required.
TO APPLY, PLEASE EMAIL