We are looking for a positive individual to help strengthen our current marketing techniques. We envision this individual taking on management of our social media channels, oversight of print materials, distribution planning, working with our management team to develop marketing campaigns and finding ways to spread the word about what we do & offer through Wymbin.
The best part of this position is that you are not required to work in the studio- we have a desk for you if you need, but otherwise, the position can be managed mostly remotely.
This position will begin as an internship with the potential to develop into a paid position after a probationary period of 1.5 months.
This role involves a minimum 2 hour dedication per week.
- Planning, creating content, and scheduling social media posts for the Wymbin instagram & facebook accounts.
- Marketing plan & direction overview proposal created, evaluated, and improved on a monthly basis.
- Tracking of effectiveness of marketing & social media channels, adjusting to promote effectiveness.
- Creation of content for posters & advertising material.
- Creating marketing initiatives and executing them in collaboration with the Wymbin management team.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Creative vision, initiative to find new ways to promote the studio & offerings.
- Must own a computer & have access to internet.
- Familiarity with Instagram, Facebook & other social media channels.
- Familiarity, or initiative to learn, SEO and tracking of effectiveness.
- Ability to work remotely
- Efficient & effective
- Ability to prioritize and perform under pressure
TO APPLY, PLEASE EMAIL